Tickets can be purchased in advance through PayPal and/or at the festival itself on the day of the event.
- One Day Pass only: $10.00 (Can be used either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. The day the pass is being used will be clearly marked for admission to the festival on that day only).
- All Festival Pass: $20.00
- Group Rates: (5-20 people): $100.00
Individuals looking to obtain discount need to mail-in a registration form, with a money order attached.
Tickets & festival passes purchased in advance can be picked up at the festival will call desk upon arrival at the Festival. The will call desk will be open one hour before the festival begins on Friday (5 pm) & Saturday & Sunday (9 am).
Children under 7 will be admitted to the festival for free, so long as they are accompanied by a parent, who has a ticket
Individuals who are not able to afford the full price of a ticket, can request a scholarship. Please email us at email@example.com with your request.
Youth Scholarship Application Process:
On behalf of the Leeway Foundation, fifteen trans, gender variant or queer youth are sponsored to attend the festival.
Who is eligible to apply:
- People between the ages of 15-23 years-old.
- Individuals who have economic hardship and would otherwise not be able to attend the festival.
- Anyone who is queer, trans or gender variant identified.
Folks under 18, must be accompanied by an adult (someone who is over 18) and will not be permitted to attend any festival performances or films considered inappropriate for minors.
To apply, send an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org, with: 1) Your preferred name, 2) Your age, 3) An explanation of how attending Gender Reel would benefit you, 4) How you learned about this sponsorship program, and 5) You telephone number.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is: Aug 17, 2012.
***Scholarships will be offered on a first come, first serve basis, until they are gone. Apply today!***